Out of program may be available.
The Children’s Hospital is in the East Bloc of QMC.
- We have 110 beds
- Our population is about 500,000 but the trauma centre and paediatric cancer cover a larger area
- We have 3 paediatric radiologists
- We are particularly good at US and NAI and have some very good and well thought of paediatric neuroradiologists.
- We can train one paediatric fourth or fifth year at a time, but can only advertise it openly if there is no-one on our scheme who wants to do it and we have space.
- We do some limited NAI research and are doing some work with DWIBS in paediatric oncology.
Written by Dr Katharine Halliday, Consultant Paediatric Radiologist, November 2012